1. Intervertebral hernia between 6 and 7 of the thoracic vertebrae. Shifted forward drives between 3 and 4 cervical, 3 and 4 lumbar vertebrae.
2. Around 1965-66 period appeared sluggish hepatitis B.
3. Ulcer bulbs 12 duodenal ulcer was shown several times a year during life from 21 to 50 years.
4. Previously been left ovarian cyst. For ethical reasons, diagnosis gynecology at this over.
5. Under 6 and 7 teeth left at the bottom of permanently inflamed gums due to shaken pin.
6. Cataract right eye, which doctors are not cured, but did not give it to spoil the vision.
7. A total of life were 3-4 fracture: right lower leg bones (even at a young age),left hand and left rib fracture.
8. Weakness of the knee. These were operations on both knees.
9. Was microstroke in the left posterior cerebral artery.
10. There was a bruise right kidney after falling from horse.
11. Subjective and often worried about sciatica.
12. Thrombosis of leg veins. Right leg is much stronger than the left.
13. Constant use of aspirin and female hormones help prevent stroke and heart attack, but it's a bad influence on skeletal system.
14. Greater vitality give love for animals and a sapphire stone, which has the name "Sapphire St. Edward"