1. There was micro infarct the left ventricle of heart.
2. Giardiasis gall bladder and liver.
3. Coarse sand in the gallbladder.
4. In view of the scar in the middle calyx of right kidney, formed after the kidney stone (about 12-14 years ago), the flow of urine fromthe lower third of the kidney is difficult. For this reason, the right kidney is low (ptosis).
5. As a consequence of point 4 sometimes (for enhanced protein diet) increases the level of urea in the blood.
6. Point 5 is a consequence of uremic encephalopathy periodically, which manifests itself in a twitch muscles of the neck and extremities.
7. Recently, there is almost no ulcer pylorus, which was previously once in 2-3 months.
8. Displaced intervertebral discs: between 3 and 4 cervical vertebrae to the right and between 3 and 4 lumbar depth.